December’27, 2016 - January’3, 2017
· From January’3, 2017- January’5, 2017, sports activities were conducted for all the college students. All the students showed very good response by taking participation in various events like: Discuss throw, Javelin Throw, Shot Put, Relay Races, Kho-Kho, Kabbadi, Long jump, High jump.
· Rangoli, Solo-Song and Mimicry competition was also held under the workings of NSS, under the supervision of Mrs. Rajni Joshi and Dr. Khyali Ram.
· One day Health and Hygiene Programme was conducted by the NSS students at Mangloona, under the guidance and supervision of Mrs. Rajni Joshi, Faculty of Arts and NSS in charge.
· “Tree plantation activity” was also conducted by the NSS Students at various places under the guidance and supervision of Mrs. Rajni Joshi, Faculty of Arts and NSS in charge.
· Motivational lecture was held in the words of Mr. Swami, on “How to prepare for Competitive Exams”. This program was initiated by Sh. Shankar Goenka.